Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Felices Fiestas!

Hello followers (which, as far as I can tell, is about four of you thus far -- works for me! :) ). I apologize (mostly to Julia, who is now OBLIGATED to recognize my blog as legit) for my lack of updates. A series of events including a brief trip to la clĂ­nica (the hospital) and a continuing lack of internet in my new apartment put my blogging on hold for awhile. However, I am now in rainy California to spend navidad with my familia (enjoying the sprinkled Spanglish?) and my casa here (oh look I did it again!) does indeed have wifi. So hopefully over the next few days in addition to family socializing and last minute gift shopping, I will be publishing some posts saved in my drafts and others saved in my head, including (but not limited to): El Mercardo Central, Apartment Post #2 (and maybe even #3!), and Thanksgiving. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment